1.5 to 2.5 upgrade -categories, fields, menus, types, templa

More
11 years 11 months ago #24860 by yasarts
Yes, it's good news ;-)

I try to understand how jUprgrade works to try to help to developp a migration tool.
I'm not good enough in sql to build this migration (but I try to learn ;-) ). If anybody could help...

In French :
Selon mes constations, la migration pose actuellement 2 problèmes :
- on ne conserve pas l'arborescence des catégories.
- si on utilise (comme moi...) le champs "selectflexiitem" et le "selectflexiitem_reverse", ceux-ci ne sont plus compatibles avec la version Flexi pour J!2.5 (remplacé par le champ "related item") et présentent donc une erreur après la migration.

Sur l'arborescence des catégories :
Flexicontent ajoute un champ à la table jos_categorie "parent_id" pour construire l'arborescence.

Il est donc nécessaire de prévoir une migration de ce champs vers le champs de la table categories de J!2.5 ; donc de jos_categories ""parent_id" vers la table j25_categories, champ "parent_id".

Attention : dans J!2.5, il existe également un champ "level" qui détermine le niveau dans l'arborescence. Je n'ai pas trouvé de champ similaire sous Joomla 1.5. Il faudrait donc prévoir ce champ avoir de pouvoir migrer facilement (je ne vois pas comment le calculer).

Je n'ai pas trouver dans la doc de jUpgrade comment migrer un champ d'une table native de Joomla, il me emble qu'il faudrait modifier ce fichier : administrator\components\com_jupgrade\includes\migrate_categories.php (ligne 117 ?).

Sur le champ 'related item' :
pour le moment, je ne vois pas...

In english (sorry for faults...)

According to my findings, migration poses two problems now:
- It does not keep the category tree.
- If we use (like me ...) the field "selectflexiitem" and "selectflexiitem_reverse", they are no longer compatible with Flexi version for J! 2.5 (replaced by the "related item") and are therefore error after migration.

On the category tree:
Flexicontent adds a field to the table jos_categorie "parent_id" to build the tree.

It is therefore necessary to provide a migration of the fields to the fields in the table of categories J! 2.5; therefore jos_categories "" parent_id "j25_categories to the table, field" parent_id ".

Caution: in J! 2.5, there is also a field "level" that determines the level in the tree. I have not found a similar field in Joomla 1.5. It would thus require this field have to be able to migrate easily (I do not see how to calculate it).

I did not find in the documentation of how to migrate jUpgrade a field of a table of native Joomla, I emblem that should modify this file: administrator \ components \ com_jupgrade \ includes \ migrate_categories.php (line 117?) .

On the field 'related item':
for now, I do not see ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #24861 by micker
merci pour les retours !

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 11 months ago #25487 by phdh

Sur l'arborescence des catégories :
Flexicontent ajoute un champ à la table jos_categorie "parent_id" pour construire l'arborescence.

Il est donc nécessaire de prévoir une migration de ce champs vers le champs de la table categories de J!2.5 ; donc de jos_categories ""parent_id" vers la table j25_categories, champ "parent_id".

Attention : dans J!2.5, il existe également un champ "level" qui détermine le niveau dans l'arborescence. (je ne vois pas comment le calculer).

Il faut recopier les champs ordering et level de Joomla 1.5 vers 2.5
et puis un appel récursif :

Tous les elements qui ont
Cat_root = id categorie root de FC,
c'est level 1

Pour tous les élémnets qui sont des enfants d'un élement de niveau 1
c'est niveau 2 ...etc
( en gros)

Sinon de façon plus basique je voulais migrer les contenus eux mêmes des aticles Flexi content avec tous les contenus de tous les champs donc, mais j'ai pas trouvé où ils était stockés.

Pi

More
11 years 9 months ago #26442 by HillWoody
Hi all,

is there any news about migrating categories to 2.5?
This is my final missing piece to upgrade.

A minimal script would do it, I could complete db modifications.

Regards & thanks for feedback

More
11 years 9 months ago #26453 by ggppdk
Maybe some FLEXIcontent developer will find time to do it now, if not i will do it later after final version

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 9 months ago #26589 by micker
netassopro have a do a free component
here
flexicontent.org/forum/index.php ... =viewtopic

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.315 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline