FC 2.0 RC5 (r1315) to FC- 2.0 - RC6 r1368

8 years 2 weeks ago #26976 by Raniel
Greetings everyone, I'm testing its version Flexicontent 2.0 RC5 (r1315)if I make an update to the new version FLEXIContent - 2.0 - RC6 r1368 will be lost items.?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 weeks ago #26986 by ggppdk
You can upgrade/downgrade with no data loss.

-- Just never uninstall FLEXIcontent as the ITEM extended data (field value etc) will be lost.

-- Currently there is no option to keep FLEXIcontent DB tables if you uninstall, so uninstalling will keep only standard joomla data (title/description etc)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star review. Thanks!

8 years 2 weeks ago #26987 by Raniel

ggppdk wrote: You can upgrade/downgrade with no data loss.

-- Just never uninstall FLEXIcontent as the ITEM extended data (field value etc) will be lost.

-- Currently there is no option to keep FLEXIcontent DB tables if you uninstall, so uninstalling will keep only standard joomla data (title/description etc)

thanks, you mean I can go for extension manager and install the latest version and ready...

8 years 2 weeks ago #26989 by ggppdk

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star review. Thanks!

8 years 2 weeks ago #26993 by Raniel

ggppdk wrote: Yes ;)

thank you very much

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
© 2018 Flexicontent. All Rights Reserved.