Pb when i save my old item

More
10 years 11 months ago #36237 by akalbs
Hello,
I speack very bad english.

I work on migration joomla1.5 with flexicontent to 2.5 with flexicontent 2.0.1.

the old items are not good. I want modified all.
But when I save after modification, I have this message :

saveFields(): SQL QUERY ERROR:
Table '103928_carepuf.jnew_flexicontent_advsearch_index' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO jnew_flexicontent_advsearch_index VALUES ( 16,718,0,'journée','0'),( 19,718,0,'1 fois par an','0'),( 14,718,0,'témoignage','11')
Why?

En français :
Je travaille à la migration d'un site sous Joomla1.5 avec Flexicontent vers joomla2.5 toujours avec Flexicontent2.0.2.
NB : j'ai installé flexicontent à un moment ou il était annoncé que l'on pouvait avoir qu'une partie du site sous flexicontent (sur conseil de Manu).
Tous les articles récupérés qui en Joomla1.5 étaient sous flexicontent présentes des choses bizarres, certains sont en français seulement, d'autres dans toutes les langues.
Mais ce qui est sur c'est que chaque fois que je veux en modifier un; j'ai un message d'erreur dont j'ai mis le texte dans ma version anglaise.

Best regard
Annick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #36244 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Pb when i save my old item
Hello,

please install the new package avalable for it (r1679) v2.0.2

after installing it, please resave any items that you have saved since having this error or re-build adv-search index

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 11 months ago #36246 by akalbs
Replied by akalbs on topic Pb when i save my old item
Thank you Gorgio.
I have installed the news version 2.0.2 (just on my computer, for test).

I have save one item ,and the message is

saveFields(): SQL QUERY ERROR:
Table 'zepuf25v21.jnew_flexicontent_advsearch_index' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO jnew_flexicontent_advsearch_index (field_id,item_id,extraid,search_index,value_id) VALUES ( 28,529,0,'Tous âges','1'),( 28,529,1,'Tout-petits','2'),( 29,529,0,'Public engagé','1'),( 17,529,0,'Dimanche','0'),( 18,529,0,'Matin','0'),( 19,529,0,'1 fois par mois','0'),( 14,529,0,'enfant','1'),( 14,529,1,'culte','7'),( 14,529,2,'contes','8')

And after the index re-build, the error is

getData(): SQL QUERY ERROR:
Table 'zepuf25v21.jnew_flexicontent_advsearch_index' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS ai.sid FROM jnew_flexicontent_advsearch_index as ai JOIN jnew_content as a ON ai.item_id=a.id JOIN jnew_flexicontent_items_ext as ext ON ext.item_id=a.id JOIN jnew_flexicontent_fields_type_relations as rel ON rel.field_id=ai.field_id AND rel.type_id=ext.type_id JOIN jnew_flexicontent_fields as f ON ai.field_id=f.id ORDER BY a.title ASC LIMIT 0, 20

There is something rotten in the kingdom of ;)
I not understand at all.
Thank's and Best regard

Do not forget that I speak very badly English (thank Reverso) ;)

More
10 years 11 months ago #36248 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Pb when i save my old item
Hello,
did you install r1678 or r1679?

I tested on new/existing installation and table is created properly.

Please provide PHP/Mysql versions !! and type of server

Please do:
1. reinstall without uninstalling is table created properly?
2. you can run this in phpmyadmin to create it
(if it gives you error then please copy it here!!)
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jnew_flexicontent_advsearch_index` ( `sid` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `field_id` int(11) NOT NULL, `item_id` int(11) NOT NULL, `extraid` int(11) NOT NULL, `search_index` longtext NOT NULL, `value_id` varchar(255) NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`field_id`,`item_id`,`extraid`), KEY `sid` (`sid`), KEY `field_id` (`field_id`), KEY `item_id` (`item_id`), FULLTEXT `search_index` (`search_index`), KEY `value_id` (`value_id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_general_ci`;

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 11 months ago #36262 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Pb when i save my old item
ce qu'il te propose c'est de faire une installe propre pour voir si la table est créé
Après fait cette requête sql sur une sauvegarde de ton site en local

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
10 years 11 months ago #36354 by akalbs
Replied by akalbs on topic Pb when i save my old item
Hello,

Thanks Georgio.

I have installed a new joomla with flexicontent. The table advserch is installed correctly

I have creating the table on my site. And now is good for this problem.

This evening, i go modified anythink more aisy, and tomorow, the nex day is good for a new problem !

Thank you for all that you make for the community.
Annick

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 1.184 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline