Field content as a module

More
11 years 2 months ago #33803 by Tomoe
Hi,
Is it possible with Flexicontent Universal Module to display in a module position content of a specific field of the related page ?

For example, I've created a field "Related informations", which is a text field, and associated it to the article type.
I would like this field to be displayed in a module position, but related to each article :
- "Related informations 1" to "Article 1",
- "Related informations 2" to "Article 2",
- and so on.

I would not like to be considered as a troll, but I'm looking for something like K2 Split Content (just for a clear understanding of my need ;) ).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #33828 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Field content as a module
tyes use scope article and use only content option and in field tabs insert name not label of your field

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 2 months ago #33829 by Tomoe
Replied by Tomoe on topic Field content as a module
Thanks Micker for your answer. Actually, one more important point is that settings have to be made for "Featured" under "Display parameters for ITEMs (used by some Layouts)" > "Fields parameters", and not for "Standard", even if the item itself is not featured.
Flexicontent is really an amazing extension and thanks for your work on it.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline