[modules anywhere] problem with carousel universal module

More
10 years 2 months ago #44917 by rottenberg
Hello,

I have created a J3.2.2 FC V1844.
When running a carousel universal module I don't get the script. I get only a running wheel.
I don't see in the module where to upload the jquery script.

What's wrong ?

Thank you for help

best regards

Michel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #44918 by ggppdk
Hello

there were changes to make the carousel/slideshow smarter:

-- it dynamically calculates visible items and scrolls carousel only if item is not already visible

... so new changes may have broken something, please click hard refresh (CTRL-F5) and if it still does not work, then please post a link or send me a PM with the link to the page that loads the carousel template

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 2 months ago #44947 by kenmcd

Moderator note: Moved from Installation forum to Universal Module forum.
Please post in the correct forums.

More
10 years 2 months ago #45125 by rottenberg
Hello
I have found the origin of the problem : the module is inside a 'module anywhere' plugin (from Nonumber).

In this case the javascript is non loaded.

If the module is inside a template position : no problem , the carousel is running ok.

Is it possible to manually upload the javascript when using universal module inside modula anywhere ?

PS : I have also used universal module inside module anywhere (select option) : in this case it's running ok.

thank you for help

best regards

Michel

More
10 years 2 months ago #45140 by ggppdk
Hello

a yes i have seen this before, we would need a parameter in module that will request adding JS/CSS inline, that is together with HTML and not adding it to the head,

problem is that some other plugin/module/component itself may have already loaded the JS/CSS into head and in this case you would have problem with double loading

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 2 months ago #45146 by rottenberg
for the moment I have canceled using carousel in module anywhere.

but could easyquery plugin solve the problem ?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline