j2store + Flexicontent - informations

More
8 years 4 months ago #59187 by ggppdk
Hello

you may send a PM with admin access, then i can check why JS is added twice

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #59188 by tramber91
Thanks

PM sent

Bertrand

Bertrand
En Toutes Lettres digital

More
8 years 4 months ago #59190 by ggppdk
Hello

you mean that the search / autocomplete fuction is not working ?

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
8 years 4 months ago #59191 by tramber91
Yes I think so
I have read your message in J2store forum

you wrote

i will test IF the older version is the reason for search not working in j2store plugin,

you need something from my side ?

thanks

Bertrand

Bertrand
En Toutes Lettres digital

More
8 years 3 months ago #59209 by gardenho
I am using J2store 3.2.4 Pro version with Flexicontent 3.0.9-rc6c on Joomla 3.4.8 and it works very fine together. I needed a small mod on the J2store import tool to allow it to work with Flexi, so imports for items must be done in 2 separate imports first for Flexi to set up the page then J2store to import the product prices and details.

I don't use any options for J2store products so I can't say if that worked or not but I know the options could not be imported for sure, they had to be added manually or by sql maybe.

I am using J2store image fields not Flexi image fields. You should start a support ticket with J2Store developers if you have problems they will address them quickly if you are using Pro version. If you are using free version, I would buy subscription to Pro it is best money you will ever spend for support! Their forum is mostly for free users.

I had an issue when first installing the J2store Flexicontent integration plugin and they had a fix for me next day. After Joomla update last few weeks there was another problem and they fixed it right away too. I can't remember which update though, if it was 3.4.6 or 3.4.7.

Now today I am back to work on this project and was wondering if it was ok to keep J2store search plugin enabled, since Joomla search plugins should be disabled maybe this one should be too? I have not tried it on, it was disabled since the start of site development. But the SKU needs to be searchable and it is entered in J2Store native field so I need to test it and find out.

More
8 years 3 months ago #59221 by ggppdk
Hello

the J2 search plugin , for search view is not related,

i was talking about the "text search" "autocomplete" feature in item form, which is a JavaScript issue

The following user(s) said Thank You: gardenho

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline