article in start page after search

More
7 years 5 months ago #64959 by aarguell2000
When i make a search the result appear in specific page but when click in the title of an article this article appear bottom an module of images in the start page. I need that article appear in one page only for this and not in the start page. How can i make this? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #64961 by ggppdk
Hello

The place that item, will appear
- depends on the menus that you have created,

Explanation:
For every item a category menu item is selected, (or some other FLEXIcontent menu item if no category menu item is found)
- and the selected menu items has some modules assignments,
- and may even have a different Joomla template
- or it may have the same Joomla template but with different configuration (e.g. header color is set differently)

To make item appear as you like:
- create a menu item to point to the category of the item
- make sure that this menu items show the modules that you want and has the Joomla template that you want

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.563 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline