Search module - pagination not working in results

7 months 1 week ago #78402 by mijim
Joomla 3.9.16
Flexicontent 3.3.3

Hello,
When I use the "FLEXIcontent - Search" module, the results look fine on the first page. But when you go to the following pages, the results are empty. The variables are clearly not passed through in the links, except "start=xx". When relaunching the search through the search field of the search page, the pagination works fine. As the variables are passed correctly to the first result page, including in the search field, I can't figure out why it is not passed to the pagination links.

Any idea?

Thankx!!!
Antoine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 months 1 week ago #78413 by micker
hello can you provide a link for ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 months 1 week ago #78414 by ggppdk
Hello

1. so do you see the
start=
in the URL
2. have you created a search menu item for using it in the module ?

you can test with word
tutorial
https://www.flexicontent.org/
you can see it working

I suspect that there is an extension installed that is modifying the start during page processing time


-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star review. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 months 1 week ago - 7 months 6 days ago #78416 by mijim
Thank you. You put me in the right direction.

I disabled all third party extensions one by one (I don't have many of them), but to no avail.
But yet again, I thought it might be this Module Anywhere plugin which I often use to integrate modules, specially in sub-templates. I then changed the code by the regular jdoc:include and now it works fine.

Thanks again,
Antoine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
© 2018 Flexicontent. All Rights Reserved.