Page Blanche a l edition via flexiaccess

More
12 years 8 months ago #17533 by ggppdk
An error occurs but error_reporting is disabled or a custom error handler is used. While running inside the code of flexicontent, the only other code could disable the error_reporting is some plugin.

Put the same line as above
Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL);
at the top of file: E:\xampp\htdocs\agc_dev\components\com_flexicontent\flexicontent.php
just before:
defined( '_JEXEC' ) or die( 'Restricted access' );

And try again to load the page that is blank, if the error does not appear then you have too search (with some tool) all files inside plugins folder and comment out all lines changing the error_reporting !!!

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #17541 by sylvain
I was so happy when reading your last post , maybe the exit of my current nightmare ;-) -> Unfortunately nothing change, i still have the white page without any logs :-(

From my point of view it s more linked to flexi access than to flexi content, when i have reinstalled + reassigned users to their initial group without doing anything about flexi content it worked correctly during several months.

More
12 years 8 months ago #17542 by ggppdk
I sent you a private message, also post here the url of the home page and a url of a page that comes out blank.

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 8 months ago #17967 by sylvain
Hello,
Sorry for the late response but i was off for past weeks.

Here is the url of our extranet.
icc-productinfo.amadeus.com/

And here the url of a white page when click on edit button

icc-productinfo.amadeus.com/inde ... t&Itemid=1

More
12 years 8 months ago #17968 by ggppdk
I will take a quick look at it to try to make error appear, i have sent a PM to you

More
12 years 8 months ago #18334 by gauthier
I have white pages when I call a fc form in the front-end.
I have only this problem with the superAdmin and Admin, publishers will have the form.

When I desable the flexiaccess plugins, I don't have the problem. (but menus displayed for every users)

I guess there are something missing in the form template...

Could help me for that problem?

---
Joomla 1.5.23
Flexicontent 1.5.4 stable (r558)
And FlexiAccess version 1.0.5

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline