Erreur 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET)

More
12 years 5 months ago #21294 by ggppdk
About image, this is not a bug , we have changed behavior to only create fields when needed, the blog template has been updated, to create the image as needed.

If you have a custom template that it is copy of the old blog template then, put the image field you use in the renderonly position of your category layout, this way the image field will get created.

It is recommeneded that you use the standard templates now (4) or duplicate one of the standard templates and use it.

About the connection reset error, maybe it is related to something else like your local computer?

POST a URL to see the behavior.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #21295 by pvertanessian
you can try www.classyachtclub.fr and use the menu "Magazine" (in fact www.classyachtclub.fr/a-la-hune/ ). It doesn't happen each time but only with categories with about 80 contents inside.
I put for you all the categories in sub menus of magazine ("Magazine ","A la hune" and "Regates & courses" have the pb not the others ones).
"Archive" menu have more than 100 idems but no pb with this template...

About im, I understood. I'll try to obtain the same design.
Thx for your help

More
12 years 5 months ago #21297 by ggppdk
Performance in category is terrible slow, which is very strange, because you have installed v1.5.6.

I think the problem is with your custom template, some loop code or similar,

Please test category with standard templates.

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 4 months ago #21331 by pvertanessian
In fact i got some sql queries troubles dues to a lack of sql server memory. Memory Upgraded : no more errors
Thks

More
12 years 4 months ago #21344 by ggppdk
mmm, good
just a note that, v1.5.6 will use a little less memory than previous versions in most cases.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.576 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline