Affectation champ à template

More
10 years 3 months ago #44189 by stefvar
Bonjour,
J'ai des champs affectés à des templates bien particulier et pas à d'autre. Hors, lorsque je créé un item avec un template vierge de nouveaux champs, tous les champs créés, peu importe leur affectation, apparaissent.
Edit, je précise que ces champs n'apparaissent pas dans l'item une fois publié mais uniquement dans l'édition.
Est ce "normal" ?
Merci par avance, cordialement.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #44196 by ggppdk
Hello

the fields are assigned to Content Types

inside the configuration of every FLEXIcontent field, you select (at top right) the content types that will use this field

- does the above work? , did you do the above?

also please note that the CORE fields (created,created_by,tags,etc) are assigned to ALL content types

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 3 months ago #44200 by stefvar
Si à présent c'est par type de contenu, je n'ai pas encore exploré ce domaine.
Il me semblait que cela se faisait dans les templates par glisser/déposer. N'était ce pas comme cela avant ?
Au final ce n'est pas grave, je vais passer par le type de contenu et si j'ai un souci je repasse par ici.
Merci pour tout.
If now it is by content type, I have not yet explored this area.
It seemed to me that this was done in the templates by drag / drop. Was not like this before?
In the end it does not matter, I'll go through the content type and if I have a concern I pass by here.
Thank you for everything.

More
10 years 3 months ago #44214 by ggppdk
Hello

it is like this since v1.5.3+

Starting with FLEXIcontent (Basic usage)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 3 months ago #44218 by stefvar
Oupsssssss! Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you again for everything.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.624 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline