Liste déroulante des articles d'une catégorie,existe t'elle?

More
9 years 4 months ago #51359 by nowid50
Non on ne peux pas filtrer sur un champ relation. :(

Par contre tu peux utiliser un champ de sélection simple/multiple avec une requête SQL. Il est alors possible d'ajouter des filtres. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #51360 by jeromehej
Je ne suis pas un pro du SQL, loin de là :(

As tu le code qui permettrait de lister le titre des articles d'une catégorie en fonction de son ID s'il te plait ?

More
9 years 4 months ago #51380 by ggppdk
Hello

about relation field and filtering

i can see the need for a filter and the logic behind it when you have 1 to many relation

e.g. an artist to many albums

you would want a filter (drop-down select, or checkboxes, etc) with the artists Name (aka the title of the item), that would filter the list of albums

will make a filter for relation field in upcoming release of v2.3.0 beta (december), (but not in v2.2.x stable),

so i don't think that you can use in your current project

so i don't think you can

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline