Apres installation message d'erreurs "Cookie paths cannot..." et " array_flip() expects parameter "

More
3 years 1 week ago #80007 by ggppdk
Hello

you should check if the joomla cache paths are correct

there seems to be some path issue with the installation related to wamp or to joomla

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago #80009 by sorgina
I hope the translation is well done because as I am not an English speaker I had it translated by DeepL .

It can't be due to the installation because all the other sites have been installed for a long time. And for some I have the same problem as for the one installed yesterday.

I looked at my other sites installed (for a long time) and in 3.9.26. For one of them it is impossible to make substitutions, but no error messages in Flexi, for the others I have error messages in flexi and also the problem of substitutions.

Where can I check if the path of the cache is good ? because in my configuration I left the field Path of the cache directory empty.
Last edit: 3 years 1 week ago by sorgina.

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #80041 by sorgina
To check if the default path of the cache was good, I went to see in the cache folder at the root of the site. Before going on the site (in frontend) the folder is empty and after launching it the folder is filled. Inside there are Flexicontent folders. So the path is good, otherwise I guess it would remain empty.
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by sorgina.

More
2 years 11 months ago #80049 by ggppdk
Hello

can you put the website online ?
is it working online ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
2 years 11 months ago #80055 by sorgina
I had not noted the local sites which had this problem, but I have the impression that it disappeared. On the other hand, I installed Flexicontent on two other sites (also local) on which I had not done it and the problem is present. I installed them on my remote server and the problem disappeared.

You told me that it could be a "path problem related to Wamp or Joomla". So it would come from my WampServer. But what I don't understand is that if it comes from Wamp why does it work for the others? And what do you mean by "Wamp related installation path"?

More
2 years 11 months ago #80102 by sorgina
I found out where the problem comes from! The folder names of my sites having several words, I wrote them with a space (for example: name of the site). But if I put a hyphen in the place of these spaces (site-name) the problem disappears.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline