La navigation Précédent/Suivant (articles) [SOLVED]

More
12 years 7 months ago #18510 by G.Bob
Hello ggppdk

I try to install your file fcpagenav.zip, but I have an error :

htdocs/centres-sociaux/dinan/tmp/install_4e5ca2509ee0f/fcpagenav' n'existe pas

I installed the files in the directory: plugins/flexicontent_fields/. But I don't see anywhere the options you mention in your previous message and my problem still persists

best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #18520 by ggppdk
Yes the way to install this was to overwrite previous files. This files address 2 small bugs about the Page navigation.

About your bug, i cannot reproduce,

I think it is item configuration related and i did not have time to test the db you sent me.

I hope next week.
Please disable page navigation until this is addressed.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 7 months ago #18529 by ggppdk
Looked at the DB you sent me. Could reproduce the behavior.

Do you have custom templates to display your items? Try to test with providen files and with default template, don't forget to add the fields including "Page navigation" Field to a template position.

Can think of something else now.

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 7 months ago #18591 by G.Bob
Hello ggppdk,

I use just copy templates to customize the text color. But when in doubt I installed a new database with sample data joomla, I installed FLEXIcontent 1.5.4, updated files and file fcpagenav pagenavigation.php. I manage to reproduce exactly the same problem. In fact if the creation of an article I immediately chose the main category and secondary categories, and I "apply", my main category is placed at the end (see picture attached). How to set the first (easy:)) the main category??. For now the only solution I found is to change the main category for the parent category's highest, to back up and redo the change by delivering the right categories (primary and secondary). I tried with and without the revision, it is the same.

By cons I do not understand when you say

"don't forget to add the fields including "Page navigation" Field to a template position.

I see the plugin "FLEXIcontent page navigation", but I do not have a field "page navigation" ...
Attachments:

More
12 years 7 months ago #18614 by ggppdk
I looked at query and i think i found the flow, will test and correct, thanks for testing reporting and finally providing so much info so that i could find the problem

Thanks

More
12 years 7 months ago #18636 by ggppdk
I think i fixed it now,
It will

(a) display iterate through all items of current category
(b) it will always stay inside current category
(c) respect the Global configuration parameter of filtering language (display only current language items)

Please try this (do not install, instead extract to plugins/flexicontent_fields):
[attachment=0:10ex2yzn]<!-- ia0 -->fcpagenav.zip<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:10ex2yzn]

Thank you for reporting

Regards

Attachments:

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline