This webpage has a redirect loop.

More
13 years 2 months ago #13531 by freeman76
Hi,

I'm having trouble with my site. I'll try to resume :)

Installation and configuration
I'm on a VPS host running on a CentOS distro with Apache 2.2, PHP 5.3.4, I have installed Joomla 1.5.22 with Flexicontent 1.5.3c stable (r354), AceSEF 1.5.14 with Flexicontent extension 1.5.4, com_gk3_tabs_manager, mod_news_pro_gk4_J15! and mod_gk_tab.

Website
beta.grattecenne.com

Set up
Mod news pro GK4 allows us to pull content from Joomla sections or categories so I've created tabs puling content from Joomla categories and added it to the front end. (I don't know if theres a difference in pulling the content from Joomla categories or Flexicontent categories)

Here's one of my Mod News Pro GK4 tabs: awesomescreenshot.com/09577ew73

Here's my AceSEF URL configuration: awesomescreenshot.com/0f977ek33

I've created Flexicontent category menu items with following settings: awesomescreenshot.com/0aa77ey6b

So when I click on one of the Flexicontent menu items it works, I arrive at the category items, however when I click on one of the items, there's the problem, I get an error "This webpage has a redirect loop." you can see it here: awesomescreenshot.com/05277frdd
And if I refresh this page I get this: awesomescreenshot.com/04277ftaf

At AceSEF they told me it was because I was taking content from com_content and from com_flexicontent, however when I click on an item I always end up with beta.grattecenne.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=87 etc. So for me it seems that it is trying to retrieve the content from com_flexicontent and not from com_content.

All this happens if setting Record duplicated URLs is set to "No" in AceSEF » URLs, however if I set Record duplicated URLs to "Yes" then I don't get the error but I don't get either the SEF URLs.

Does anyone had this problem before? Does anyone know how I could solve this?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #13547 by micker
can you try with basic joomla SEF to do some test ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 2 months ago #13558 by freeman76
Hi micker,

With AceSEF disabled it works well, I get this: beta.grattecenne.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=85

I've made some tests and I've found that if I set Skip prefix / menu to "No" in Flexicontent extension for AceSEF then I don't get any error but my links look like this:
beta.grattecenne.com/gratuites/g ... mande.html
As you can see, I have twice the category gratuites, I would assume that the problem is coming from the Flexicontent extension for AceSEF?
Any thoughts on how I could solve this problem?

Thank you very much again for your help.

More
13 years 2 months ago #13570 by micker
hello i am french user ... can you speak uin french it more simple for me ...
peus tu poster des screen de la config du plugin acesef pour flexicontent ?
a+

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 2 months ago #13572 by freeman76
Salut Micker :)

Pas de problème pour le Français.

Lorsque je désactive AceSEF ça fonctionne bien, c'est juste que je n'ai pas les liens SEF.

J'ai fait quelques testes et j'ai trouvé que si je configure "Skip prefix / menu" et je mets "No" dans l'extension Flexicontent pour AceSEF alors je n'obtiens pas d'erreur mais mes liens on deux fois la catégorie dedans. Je me demande si le problème ne viens pas de l'extension Flexicontent pour AceSEF.

Voici la réponse que j'ai obtenu des gars de AceSEF:
The issue is caused by FLEXIcontent that uses the Content (Articles) tables to store data.

You can see it yourself, go to "Content=>Article Manager" and you'll see that all your FLEXIcontent items are there too so you can access these items from frontend by using com_content and/or com_flexicontent.

That is OK if you don't use SEF, otherwise you need handle it so that only one of them to be active. In such a case AceSEF offers you 2 options:

1. Set one them as "Used" from AceSEF=>URLs page
2. Disable the "Configuration=>URLs=>Record duplicated URLs" option and delete the duplicated URLs

This issue occurs when one of the unwanted links is shared/shown inside and/or outside (Google, other sites) of your site.

Donc pour résumer ce qu'ils disent c'est que étant donné que Flexicontent utilise com_content pour stocker l'info, il se peut qu'on fasse appel au contenu depuis com_content ou com_flexicontent. Mais en ce moment je n'ai aucun contenu dans le site qui est appelé avec com_content, quand je clique sur mes liens, ils arrivent tous sur com_flexicontent.

Est-ce que tu as une idée de ce que ça pourrait être le problème?

Merci beaucoup de ton aide.
Helio

More
12 years 11 months ago #15441 by z1user
J'ai la même issue, tu as réglé ton problème?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline