Install default fields

More
14 years 4 months ago #1707 by vistamedia
Replied by vistamedia on topic Install default fields
Great, it should work with firefox. Could you install firebug to see if it displays you some JS issues?

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1761 by Shieldfire
Replied by Shieldfire on topic Install default fields
Same thing with Opera. Can it be a permissions thing? What are the permissions to be set on the various directories?

The following is the only thing I see with Firebug:
[Exception... "update.locale file doesn't exist in either the XCurProcD or GreD directories" nsresult: "0x80520012 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)" location: "JS frame :: file:///usr/lib/xulrunner-1.9.1.5/components/nsUpdateService.js :: getLocale :: line 549" data: no]
[Break on this error] " directories", Cr.NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND);\n

More
14 years 4 months ago #2029 by nick27
Replied by nick27 on topic Install default fields
I'm having the same problem in Safari, I also tried it in firefox with no success. Did you ever solve your problem?

More
14 years 4 months ago #2030 by nick27
Replied by nick27 on topic Install default fields
I Figured it out! Prior to installing the default fields, I created a couple custom fields.... Which prevented successful install of the default fields.

Go into the fields tab and delete all fields, then you should be able to install the default fields without any problems!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline