Deleting Versions' data

More
13 years 6 days ago #15316 by fesghel
Hi,
Tow fields in db is for FC versions, I mean item versions. The feature is so cool but the problem is, it's a bit heavy. While my content table(_content) takes 10.3MB, the fc_Item_version takes something about 27MB, and as I said, it's a bit heavy(noticing the fact that by the time it grows heavier). So I first backuped tow tables(fc_version & fc_item_version) and then cleaned them up. However, when I entered FC it showed on of that update massages(for updating versions) and when I updated it, the table automatically took 10MB! I want it to start form 0. How to do it?
For more information, I didn't truncate the tables so that the auto number field is not going to start from 1.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 days ago #15318 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Deleting Versions' data
can you put this in bugtracker to request a clean option for versionning ?
thanks

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline