Problem with Minigallery

More
12 years 11 months ago #16161 by cden
Hi - I have just upgraded to 1.5.4 and am finding that when i am trying to add an image for minigallery, nothing happens.

It does the same on the front end and back end.

What happens is i click the button to 'add file' which opens up a modal window with the upload feature - i can upload files no problem, but once they are uploaded and appear on the list below, when i click to select them nothing happens and they do not get added.

how can i fix this? or is there a different way i can add pictures to the minigallery??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #16267 by marka
Replied by marka on topic Problem with Minigallery
I experience the same issue.
I read that maybe the new 1.5.5 release could help for this problem, but right now there is nearly no information about this "silent release" on the entire Web.
The archive is on code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads...r607.tar.gz&can=2&q= .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.572 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline