flexicontent voting system and alphauserpoints

More
12 years 9 months ago #17410 by boulij
Hi,

I'm using flexicontent and alphauserpoints. I would like that a registered member who vote an article thanks to the flexicontent voting field earns some points.

AUP has a rule which do that but with the joomla core voting system.

Does anyone know how to modify it or create a new rule (we just have to find where to place the AUP code. The code is given by AUP)?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #17412 by ggppdk
I guess you have seen this post:
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... pic#p16826
For alphauserpoints to work with Flexicontent voting, you have 2 options a new system plugin must be written or (modify the existent alphauserpoints system plugin) to detect a successful Flexicontent voting,
or the Flexicontent code that handles voting could make a call to alphauserpoints framework to register points on a successful vote.

I see that the developers of alphauserpoints have instructions on how to create a plugin to add points for an event. If i make a plugin i ll post it ...

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 9 months ago #17422 by micker
Great thanks

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 9 months ago #17429 by boulij
Hi,

thanks a lot!

More
12 years 9 months ago #17432 by ggppdk
I put this as a possible enhancement in the Bug Tracker ... not to forget
Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline