Redirection problem when submitting a front-end-form

More
12 years 8 months ago #17465 by Mr_Boy
Hi

I was wondering if someone could help with a little problem;

When submitting forms from the front end - once it is saved the user is then redirected back to the home-page.

What would you have to do in order so that the user stays on the same Submission forms page. So, that they can submit another article ?

(Hope that makes sense. :) )

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #17467 by ggppdk
I will put an extra option where to redirect after submission of a new item, in the menu item properties.

This is now in the bug tracker as feature to be implemented. It will be implemented by end of August along with the other enhancements.

A lot of developing time now goes to Flexicontent 1.5.6 final and Flexicontent 2.0 for J1.6/1.7

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 8 months ago #17481 by micker
I confirm you work very hard ..
;)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 8 months ago #17482 by Mr_Boy
Kewl. Thank you.

So, there is no quick fix for now ? Pity - The Client needs to upload around 1,600 articles and doesn't want their interns to have access to the back end.

Oh, well :D

Can't wait to get hold of 1.5.6. Looking forward to it.

Thanks again.

More
12 years 8 months ago #17489 by ggppdk
It should not be difficult just an option and changing code for redirection, i will do, and post back here soon.
I ll also include feature in 1.5.6.
Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 8 months ago #17490 by micker
Great thanks

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline