FlexiContent for J1.5 and J1.7

More
12 years 8 months ago #18594 by Ellalex
Hello,

Since I am new to Flexicontent I want to congratulate you for this amazing product. I am still in learning progress but the more I dig on it the more I like it.

I have a question though.

If I start now on a clean J1.5 and FlexiContent 1.5.4 and do all the work I need to do for my website will I be able to move all this work to J1.7 when FlexiContent 2.0 is ready? Or will I have to redo everything, fields/templates/articles etc..

Or since I am doing this only for fun and not for business or for a customer is better to go with the beta for J1.7:?:

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #18598 by effrit
hi )
a also interesting in answer for this question, but, if you do it "just for fun" i think its better to start testing (and bugreporting) version for 1.7 :D

and i want get the RC version for J1.7 till the end of September! :twisted: (is it possible? :D )

More
12 years 8 months ago #18607 by ggppdk
Yes at end of September.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 8 months ago #18613 by Ellalex

effrit wrote: hi )
a also interesting in answer for this question, but, if you do it "just for fun" i think its better to start testing (and bugreporting) version for 1.7 :D

I am already running both on testing 1.5 & 1.7. At first I thought it was a good idea for the bugreporting too though I am not sure when I find something is a bug of FlexiC or a bug of my mind :? due to luck of knowledge of FlexiC :mrgreen:

But anyway I think I will go for 1.7 and try help with the bugs if I find any :)

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline