Does FC handle conditional branching?

More
12 years 6 months ago #20481 by trogladyte
I have a client wanting me to look at doing a site to do with travel schedules. I need to be able to do some conditional branching to handle the input, as follows.

A user enters their first accommodation stop with it's contact details and dates of stay. After entering that there needs to be an option of "Enter another accommodation" (or something like that). The same with the travel arrangements between stops. Maybe it would be better if the user enters them like... travel, accommodation, travel, accommodation...., each time the form asks whether they want to input another item, and gives the options of what to enter - train, boat, car, bus, plane, accommodation.

Hopefully this makes sense. I have seen exactly what I want with standard web forms many, many times - surveys are the most common - and hope that FC can handle it, as the client needs to be able to store all this data and then display it to visitors.

TIA.

Ian Shere
www.citruskiwi.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #20486 by ggppdk
FLEXIcontent is mainly a content management enhancement to the standard content of joomla, and extends your content by adding things features like templates, custom fields, etc.

So various field types that can be assign to a content type to form a complex form, some fields support multiple values.

Try creating one field for every type to see if you can create an item submit form that fits your needs.

Best regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 6 months ago #20489 by micker
read netassopro tutorialhttp://extensions.netassopro.co ... -structure
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline