Tour Booking System

More
12 years 5 months ago #20693 by Megat
Tour Booking System was created by Megat
Hello!

First of all, i want to congratulate the amazing developers of Flexicontent for such amazing products ever! Don't have the exact words to describe (Sorry!) on how i'm amaze on your extraordinary products, thumbs up!

I'm currently developing a travel site where visitor can search any packages, selecting preferred tours and finally place an inquiry or booking

I found a component which had an interface just like i need where you can see below

[img

>>CLICK HERE<<

The component itself is still a BETA, besides it just fulfill the small fractions of the expected outcome

I'm still a beginner in using this product, perhaps, any experienced user can share me a tip or tricks to have this kinds of outcome

Generally, here's the idea's

1.) Editor can input the new packages into the portal just using the front page, no problem on this by right

2.) The input will be displayed and accessible to the public, besides the normal templates, it has the interface similar or at least the same concept as i showed above

Basically, i need a system where every packages has individual rates and will be vary on every tour and client which divided into 2, which is an adult and childs

Confused? :lol:

Okay, here's the plain language i guess

1.) Packages has 4 kind of rates individually,
a-single
b-double
c-triple
d-quadruple or more

2.) Client will be categorized into 2 both Adult & Child

I see the "RATE" configuration will be the tough topics to be discussed here, currently at my own level for now..

Hopefully, in here i can get some advise to where to start, what to configure first or suggest a DFD (Data Flow Diagram) or anything else that suit this newbie :geek:

Thanks, many thanks in advance for the incoming responds

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #20712 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Tour Booking System
mmmm,

FLEXIcontent for handling content, i am not sure you can use for custom application like sites, maybe you need a special component for this kind of task?

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 5 months ago #20726 by Megat
Replied by Megat on topic Tour Booking System
Hello!

Okay, I've think about it and i just contact the developer to suggest them the features that i'm looking for..

Well, seems that i need to use proper tools to get those results, still, i'm going to use Flexicontent for other purposes, still a powerful tools but just not right to my request :)

I will go through Flexicontent and post such wonder that i have, until next times..

Keep on developing such a wonderful extentions!

Thanks

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline