Image field does not upload

More
12 years 4 months ago #20893 by Rooney
Replied by Rooney on topic Image field does not upload
Have not testet in frontend, only in backend!

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #20911 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Image field does not upload
Open a "defect" issue to test/verify and fix for RC2
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/i ... ail?id=290

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 4 months ago #21030 by ggppdk
I cannot reproduce this error in FC v2.0, you said you cannot upload , do you get any error messages?

(Also you have v2.0 RC1a ?)

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 4 months ago #21040 by Rooney
No, there is just no button... I have a image attached.

I am using version 2.0 RC1a r979.

Rooney

Attachments:

More
12 years 4 months ago #21058 by ggppdk
This is maybe a css issue,
You can you do "view page" and go to the html code of the image field (it should be easy go near the search in the text editor in which you load the html source for the phrase "New File")
and look if there is a button to upload, if the button is there, it means it ia a css issue

Send me a PM with user/password access and i will see this easily.
Then i will update the FLEXIcontent css file to avoid problems with your site and similar sites

More
12 years 4 months ago #21059 by Rooney
Here is the source code of the image field area:
Code:
<td class="key"> <label for="Teaser image humidity"> Teaser image humidity </label> </td> <td> <div style="float:left; margin-right: 5px;"> <div class="empty_image" style="height:150px; width:150px;"></div> </div> <div style="float:left;"> <table class="admintable"> <tr> <td class="key">Maximum size:</td> <td>10 M</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="key">Allowed extensions:</td> <td>bmp,gif,jpg,jpeg,png,BMP,GIF,JPG,JPEG,PNG</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="key">New file:</td> <td><input name="Teaser image humidity" id="Teaser image humidity_newfile" class="" onchange=" " type="file" /></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="key">Existing file:</td> <td><select id="customTeaser image humidityoriginalname" name="custom[Teaser image humidity][originalname]" onchange=" "> <option value="" selected="selected">Please select</option> </select> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="key">Alt text: (image)</td> <td><input size="40" name="custom[Teaser image humidity][alt]" type="text" /></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="key">Title text: (tooltip)</td> <td><input size="40" name="custom[Teaser image humidity][title]" type="text" /></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="key">Long description: (tooltip)</td> <td><textarea name="custom[Teaser image humidity][desc]" rows="2" cols="30" /></textarea></td> </tr> </table> </div> </td>

Rooney

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline