Space between fields missing in Universal Module

More
12 years 4 months ago #21080 by grabit
Hi,

I am trying to use for the first time the new universal module.

I am adding some fields in the display parameters for ITEMS.

In the frontend the fields are well displayed but there is no space between them.

Is it a bug or should I do something to have the spaces?

Thanks for your suggestions

An Apple a days keeps the doctor away

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #21081 by ggppdk
mmm which template of the universal module? , i guess the news template (only this template can output fields)

Can you copy paste the produced html code here as an example?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 4 months ago #21087 by grabit
Hi ggppdk,

You're right it is in the news template. FC version is the 1.5.6 RC1a r979.

Here is the code:
Code:
<div class="box-1 deepest"> <h3 class="header"><span class="header-2"><span class="header-3"><span class="color">Les</span> concerts</span></span></h3> <div class="mod_flexicontent_wrapper mod_flexicontent_wrap" id="news150"> <div id="default150" class="mod_flexicontent twocol"> <div class="mod_flexicontent_featured"> <div class="mod_flexicontent_featured_wrapper odd"> <div class="content_featured"> <div class="news_fields"> <div class="field_block field_dateconcert"> <div class="field_value">20 Janvier 2012</div> </div> <div class="field_block field_salle"> <div class="field_value">Parc</div> </div> <div class="field_block field_artist-event"> <div class="field_value"><a href="/programmation/concerts/23-programmation-2012/79-jed-levy-quartet" >Jed Levy Quartet</div> </div> </div> </div> </div> <!--<div class="modclear"></div>--> </div>

I hope this will help.

Some documentation even really short would really help (I know you're really busy developing).

Thanks for your help.

An Apple a days keeps the doctor away

More
12 years 4 months ago #21088 by ggppdk
Spaces are not needed.
The fields labels and values are inside div and span and can be styled as you wish.

What needs to be done is maybe to enhance the css file (news.css) of the news template, in order to have a better default behavior.

you can use the css rule
Code:
.mod_flexicontent_wrapper .field_block { ... }
e.g.
Code:
.mod_flexicontent_wrapper .field_block { display:block; float:left; margin-right:16px; }

etc

I will check and enhance default styling for this one

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline