FLEXIaccess for Joomla 1.7

More
12 years 3 months ago #21497 by pshoeg
Replied by pshoeg on topic FLEXIaccess for Joomla 1.7
Hi there,

I've tried that, but the authors are still allowed to post items to the categories. They're even allowed to edit the category.

In the overall FlexiContent permissions settings, the permissions are set to allowed. Even though I've tried to set "Can edit categories" to "not allowed", the users can still edit categories.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #21503 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic FLEXIaccess for Joomla 1.7
Limiting category selection (for new/existing items edit form) to categories that they have permissions is not implemeneted yet, we have an open issue in bug tracker.

About editing categories? You mean backend?

Permissions are mostly done, but not 100%, so not all permissions are respected everywhere, i was never author of FLEXIaccess, and we are talking of redefining and implementing all FLEXIaccess permissions as Joomla 1.7 permissions.

I have put a lot of effort and time for the J1.7, despite the fact i don't use J1.7 yet.

2 things are 90% finished:
a. permissions and
b. the new advanced search view

if i had time to really focus on it i could have finished these, but i have already spent triple time that i wanted to spent in order to have the version we have now

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 3 months ago #21505 by pshoeg
Replied by pshoeg on topic FLEXIaccess for Joomla 1.7
Hi ggppdk,

I didn't know that it wasn't implemented. Thank you so much for making FlexiContent an awesome product.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline