[solved]JComments and Component

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #22243 by gcprnet
Hi, I need a little help here understanding Comments for Flexicontent:
I installed JComments and enabled them in flexicontent a while ago and everything seems to work OK, but when I write a comment to a flexicontent article the comment is assigned to com_content and not to com_flexicontent in the backend.
The articles I comment are definetly flexicontent articles. They are managed by flexicontent, they use flexicontent templates and types and they use flexicontent fields.
I have some old comments in there that are assigned to com_flexicontent but all new comments I make are not.
I checked all settings (at least I think I did).
Can anyone tell me what this means? Is it bad?
Regards
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by gcprnet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #22270 by ggppdk
This is the correct behavior.

FLEXIcontent uses joomla article system to store all basic data of FLEXIcontent items, this is done for better compatibility.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 3 months ago #22285 by gcprnet
Good to know. I was concerned I broke something...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline