Flexicontent very slow [content plugin issue ?]

More
12 years 1 month ago #23537 by micker
I use it with 6000 items end no problème ....
You are in live site ...

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #23557 by grabit
Arnaud,

It seems that Google maps is slowing down the process. Try to remove for a test the google maps module.

An Apple a days keeps the doctor away
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by grabit.

More
12 years 1 month ago #23617 by arnaud.blain
hello, grabit

Even if I load a category like this : www.lebellegardien.com/adherents ... rents-ucob ?
Because I don't have google in that category template.

For items i reduce the map to 400x400 and it seems faster. But i will try to desactivate it.

I'm asking me too if it's not the case I've got different categories templates to display like in the link i put on the top and the fact I've got fields into items templates that are empty?

Can it be the fact I'm using multicategory for an item?

thanks

More
12 years 1 month ago #23619 by ggppdk
First your version is too old, and not supported, please update!

THEN:

1. Please check which plugins you trigger in category view.

E.g. triggering all content plugins in category view for 25 items, can like be 10-20 times, the time needed for items view, it depends on your plugins

2. Also go to Global Configuration AND MAKE sure you create fields "only when needed"

3. Also do you use universal module with empty fields skip feature? (skipped fields are rendered thus calling CONTENT plugins to create their HTML, you may notice some performance difference there too)

If you don't output fields manually in your templates everything will work. Otherwise place your fields that you use manually in the renderonly position.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline