Cannot access file manager

More
14 years 3 months ago #2767 by mett
Hello

I tried to change upload directory from /tmp to /attachments folder into flexicontent. Because of large number of attachments (over 2000) now i cannot access file manager section anymore

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\libraries\joomla\database\database\mysql.php on line 223

when i check jos_flexicontent_files table i can see all files in table...

what can i do?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2768 by yopyop001
Hi,

If you can access to the file php.ini on your server, (I think it's located in C:\Windows\), you can change the value :
Code:
max_execution_time = 60 ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds

I hope that'll help you.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2770 by mett
Replied by mett on topic Cannot access file manager
Hello

Thank you for help. Yes, i know how to change execution time but i don't think this is the best way to solve this problem...

For example, now i use com_attachments and have no problem, i can list 50 links to attachments/page in backend. It is possible to do same thing with flexicontent?

More
14 years 3 months ago #2771 by mett
Replied by mett on topic Cannot access file manager
I found a solution. I truncate jos_flexicontent_files table then i add again attachments, but now i choose to add files by extensions (doc, xls etc) and it work.

I think the problem was because my websever allow upload of files up to 25 Mb. Might be a good idea to add an option should have a limitation for file numbers and size, for example import only 50 files one time, no more than ... size

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline