200k+ migrated news site

More
11 years 6 months ago #30876 by johnypas
after a long perms assign i managed to import 200 k items
but when i try to see and bind the items this is what i get:
Code:
getItemList_ExtraFields(): SQL QUERY ERROR: SELECT fi.* FROM #__flexicontent_fields AS fi WHERE fi.name IN ("") ORDER BY FIELD(fi.name, "" ) MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT fi.* FROM yrg78_flexicontent_fields AS fi WHERE fi.name IN ("") ORDER BY FIELD(fi.name, "" ) getItemList_ExtraFields(): SQL QUERY ERROR: SELECT fi.* FROM #__flexicontent_fields AS fi WHERE fi.name IN ("") ORDER BY FIELD(fi.name, "" ) MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT fi.* FROM yrg78_flexicontent_fields AS fi WHERE fi.name IN ("") ORDER BY FIELD(fi.name, "" ) MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT DISTINCT le.*, le.extension_id as id, lc.image as image_prefix, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(lc.title_native) THEN lc.title_native ELSE le.name END as name FROM yrg78_extensions as le LEFT JOIN yrg78_languages as lc ON lc.lang_code=le.element AND lc.published=1 WHERE le.type="language" GROUP BY le.element Query: SELECT DISTINCT le.*, le.extension_id as id, lc.image as image_prefix, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(lc.title_native) THEN lc.title_native ELSE le.name END as name FROM #__extensions as le LEFT JOIN #__languages as lc ON lc.lang_code=le.element AND lc.published=1 WHERE le.type="language" GROUP BY le.element MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT DISTINCT le.*, le.extension_id as id, lc.image as image_prefix, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(lc.title_native) THEN lc.title_native ELSE le.name END as name FROM yrg78_extensions as le LEFT JOIN yrg78_languages as lc ON lc.lang_code=le.element AND lc.published=1 WHERE le.type="language" GROUP BY le.element Query: SELECT DISTINCT le.*, le.extension_id as id, lc.image as image_prefix, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(lc.title_native) THEN lc.title_native ELSE le.name END as name FROM #__extensions as le LEFT JOIN #__languages as lc ON lc.lang_code=le.element AND lc.published=1 WHERE le.type="language" GROUP BY le.element Error loading module MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT m.id, m.title, m.module, m.position, m.content, m.showtitle, m.params, mm.menuid FROM yrg78_modules AS m LEFT JOIN yrg78_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id LEFT JOIN yrg78_extensions AS e ON e.element = m.module AND e.client_id = m.client_id WHERE m.published = 1 AND e.enabled = 1 AND (m.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR m.publish_up <= '2012-11-17 07:47:42') AND (m.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR m.publish_down >= '2012-11-17 07:47:42') AND m.access IN (1,1,2,3) AND m.client_id = 1 AND (mm.menuid = 0 OR mm.menuid <= 0) ORDER BY m.position, m.ordering

i'll post it online, all this is on localhost "xampp",
and pm you the access data.
do you need cpanel accces too?

Update
I deleted about 80 k items and now it lets me bind them, upload in progress.. i now have 122k+ items in db

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #30881 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic 200k+ migrated news site
Your site is J1.5?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 6 months ago #30884 by johnypas
Replied by johnypas on topic 200k+ migrated news site
j 2.5.8 and latest FC

More
11 years 6 months ago #30890 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic 200k+ migrated news site
You need to increase the limitations of your PHP/MySQL

Please read this (about increasing limitations in you):

Resolving failed installation, because of server limitations

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 6 months ago #30924 by johnypas
Replied by johnypas on topic 200k+ migrated news site
That worked, thank you . I ll try to read the FAQs more carefully and not bother you with trivial questions again.

More
11 years 6 months ago #30938 by micker
Replied by micker on topic 200k+ migrated news site
i edit your post for solved item .. ;)
thanks for read thanks faq we work hard on it ;)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.335 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline