Import new tags with new items

More
11 years 2 months ago #34282 by delemo
Hi everybody,

I'd like to import nearly 300 articles in a new FlexiContent project I'm working on (these articles will be exported from another CMS).

I've began to test the import features and could easily (thank you FlexiContent :) ) import some articles for testing.

But as for now, I've not been able to import/create new tags to assign to the imported articles (as it is explained in the import form beside Use 'tags_names' radio button).
I wonder if there is some relation with the following warning that is displayed in the debug screen:
Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #2 is not an array in /path/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/items.php on line 1157

I'm using the last version of FlexiContent.

Thank for your help.

Best regards
Simon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #34294 by ggppdk
Hrllo,
this feature is new (importing tags by name) maybe i should not have added it, but as far as i remember i tested it.

I think the problem is that you have some line without any tags right?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 2 months ago #34296 by delemo
Hi ggppdk,

Yes you're right, in my source csv file there are rows without tags.

Regards

More
11 years 2 months ago #34301 by ggppdk
Ok, i have fixed this bug and fix will be in v2.0.1, also changed code to place the multiple error/success messages into a log file, and only display a total result of the process, please wait a couple of days for v2.0.1

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 2 months ago #34310 by delemo
Hi ggppdk,

Many thanks.
I'm looking forward the new version of FC.

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline