Joomla cache with FC v2.2.0 and editing date/select fields

More
9 years 5 months ago #50723 by ggppdk
Hello

so cache works with v2.2.1 rc ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #50729 by GamerLive
yes cache works with rc2.32.1 and in addition we do not have the bug fields, so I updated my site with production hoping that the bug is resolved fields.
I'll update a lot of content this afternoon and so I will be able to tell you in the evening or at the latest tomorrow if the bug is reproduced or not.
Perhaps that bug was because the cache.

Portail communautaire sur l'univers des consoles Sony entièrement réalisé avec Flexicontent.

More
9 years 5 months ago #50732 by ggppdk
Hello

yes v2.2.1 rc makes changes for Joomla cache to work in all cases,

about date/select fields, when editting an item are you using firefox with firebug plugin installed in the browser?

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
9 years 5 months ago #50986 by GamerLive
Hello, the fields problem is not resolved unfortunately, and we are two working on documents, my colleague using firefox without extension (just the plugins alexa) and I mainly use google chrome but i ie and firefox for verify the overall display of my modules.

Portail communautaire sur l'univers des consoles Sony entièrement réalisé avec Flexicontent.

More
9 years 5 months ago #50987 by ggppdk
Hello

i still have access to the web-site

if you can give some instructions on how to view the issue

question:
the value of the fields is lost when you save the item, or it is lost after some time for no apperent reason (without editting the item) ?

if for some specific item the value of these 2 field were lost, then do not re-edit the item, instead give the item id via a PM

Regards

More
9 years 5 months ago #51011 by GamerLive
Hello, I sent you a private message with the list of elements ui have lost time this morning and access to the admin, you had time to watch.
I wish I could put the dates as this will also disturbs modules homepage because they use this sort on the date field.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline