Select multiple check boxes in a drop down selector

More
7 years 9 months ago #62967 by ggppdk
Hello

the current change could be done globally , as it is appropriate (and very nice) for all cases
(it also effect all multi-selectors in item form)
- and it is something i personally want to do for some time

what you suggest is possible and we thought of it , but it should be done only as optional and not by default,
- also it is less important than implementing checkboxes

will do at a later time (v3.0.x ?)
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/issues/585

About the message for initially permission, did it go away after refreshing and re-clicking the button ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #62977 by Mahmood
No I am stuck with this Initial Permission error even after I refresh and clear cache, I'm running a test site on my computer using XAMPP I'm not sure if this has something to do with it.

I click 'Update' and I get this error: Problem for asset with id: 124 Problem for category with id: 11(Energy)

I cannot delete or remove the category or asset because I cannot access Flexicontent until the updates are complete

Please help

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #62983 by ggppdk
Hello

There is a problem with a category asset but it should not be FLEXIcontent job to fix it:

I have made a fix

Please redownload from:
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/tree/3.0.x-stable

click "Download or Clone" / Download ZIP
and install into the testing web-site via "Joomla extension manager"

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by ggppdk.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline