Importer nom et courriel vers Acymailing

More
7 years 7 months ago #64109 by rpoulin8080
je me suis construis un annuaire téléphonique très fonctionnel avec Flexicontent. Maintenant que tous mes abonnés sont enregistrés dans Joomla je cherche un moyen d'utiliser Acymailing pour envoyer des courriels, ce logiciel me semble très bien côté.

Existe-t'il un moyen d'exporter le nom et l'adresse courriel (des champs que j'ai ajouté dans Flexicontent) vers Acymailing et ainsi être capable de faire parvenir des courriels à tous?

Y a t'il un moyen autre, je trouve intéressant d'avoir tous mes renseignements dans Flexicontent mais je voudrais aller plus loin.

merci

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #64112 by ggppdk
Hello

acyMailing has support for reading FLEXIcontent items and its fields,
so i am not sure what you mean

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
7 years 7 months ago #64120 by micker

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
7 years 7 months ago #64133 by rpoulin8080
I'll try it.

thank you

More
7 years 6 months ago #64364 by rpoulin8080
J'ai télécharger le plugin et il s'est bien installer. Sauf que je ne comprends pas l'utilité et je ne vois aucun changement quand je fais un nouveau newsletter. Ce plugin est semblé me permettre d'ajouter un article à un newsletter.
Je ne sais pas ou s'affiche l'écran de la documentation image 1. l'image 2 est celui de mon plugin sur le site.

Merci de m'expliquer, ce doit être simple mais ???
Attachments:

More
7 years 6 months ago #64367 by micker
Bonjour pour le support d'acymailling ... il faut voir acymailling ...
a mon avis copie le code a inserer toi même

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline