Mass Delete files

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #65203 by tez
Mass Delete files was created by tez
How can I delete files that are not being used anymore? I want to clean up the attachment directory.

I just want to delete all the articles and files related to one directory and it's subdirectories but it seems like I would have to delete all articles 100 at a time and then try to work out which files I don't need in the Files list and delete those 100 at a time. I have many thousands to delete.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by tez.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #65205 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Mass Delete files
Hello

we already added an AJAX task to the files manager
- currenlty like recalculation of file usage

There are thoughts to add more tasks,
- e.g. delete unused files, when not used by any "known" field types: file fields, image fields, gallery fields

is the above what you suggest ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.691 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline