2 images in the universal module

More
6 years 8 months ago #68928 by redmaverick
I have made a site using flexi content. www.betlosers.com Please look at the right the module with title Last 3 bet picks.I want this module to display 2 images simultaneously the home team and the away team.I have 2 fields with images homelogo and awaylogo.I cant display them both in the module.I can only choose one field image.Thank you for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #68934 by ggppdk
Hello

you can add custom fields via the custom fields parameter

then if you also want to control placement of the image then you will need to create a joomla template override

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
6 years 8 months ago #68935 by redmaverick
I have allready created 2 custom image fields one for hometeam logo and one other for away team logo.from the universal flexicontent module i can display only one custom image field.where i should made the override?in my joomla template file or in the flexicontent default template.explain me further please...

More
6 years 8 months ago #68936 by ggppdk
Hello

to display the 2nd image field you do not need an Joomla template override for the module
- just the image will appear at the bottom of each item

inside "Select Fields" TAB , scroll to near the bottom and there , there is a header "Custom fields"
- enable it and then select fields

Only if you want to customize the placement of the fields, only then you will need a template override:
we have a FAQ article for this:
www.flexicontent.org/documentation/faq/6...content-modules.html

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #68943 by redmaverick
I found out how to display the second field but i cannot find how to put the fields images horizontally.I cannot find what to change in css.Can you help me please?I attched a jpg picture to show you with arrows what i want.Thank you again for the help.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by redmaverick.

More
6 years 8 months ago #68946 by ggppdk
Hello

to make all custom fields of the "news" module layout appear next to each other:
Code:
.news.mod_flexicontent_wrapper .field_block { display: inline-block; float: none; }

to make only these 2 fields
Code:
.news.mod_flexicontent_wrapper .field_block.field_homelogo, .news.mod_flexicontent_wrapper .field_block.field_awaylogo { display: inline-block; float: none; }

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.341 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline