How to display a list of all tags on a page via a Menu?

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #70863 by guillaume.mda
Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to display a page with all FC Tags via a menu? (so, a tags list...:whistle:)

The Menu item "Tagged item - Legacy view" seems to suggest something like this in the purpose to display a Default menu for all tags, but I don't understand so much how to do and how it works...

I would like to do just as the Menu item "List of all Tags" is doing... but for FC tags.
Does it possible?

I saw there is an Github issue opened in 2015, but what about solution?

Cheers
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by guillaume.mda.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #70868 by micker
you can use flexicontent tag module not ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #70869 by guillaume.mda
I thought too, even if I will prefer trough the Menu item, but any way the Tags Cloud Module doesn't work for me.
I mean, I tried like this: I create the module, create an item (page) and add the module in the page:
Code:
{loadmodule mod_flexitagcloud, Name-of-tags-list}
But no one tags appear on the page...
(it seems that only tags in relation with a category are displayed... but I would like to display a list of all tags, without care about categories...)

Have you an other idea to display them?

More
6 years 5 months ago #70871 by ggppdk
Hello

currently there is no menu item for showing all tags

About the module, in module configuration, you can disable the limitation of showing only tags assigned to items of current category

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The following user(s) said Thank You: guillaume.mda

More
6 years 5 months ago #70875 by guillaume.mda
Ok, thank you.
I found the option to disable the limitation, and I succeed to list my tags on a page as I wanted.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #70878 by guillaume.mda
No, finally, I mistaken: I didn't find the option to disable the limitation...
It still shows tags by category (if I select, e.g., "Uncategorised" for the item-page (which display the Tags Cloud Module), it displays no one tags...

Could you explain where to find it please?

EDIT: it seems that tags are displayed in relation of the Document Type of the item-page which display the module...
Is there a way to avoid this and to display ALL the tags of all categories of all Document types?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline