Sitemap for FlexiContent?

More
6 years 2 months ago #71988 by gardenho
Replied by gardenho on topic Sitemap for FlexiContent?
I checked a few days ago on his site before I wrote on this post and it was there then. Are we talking about the same JSitemap? I am talking about the extension available at storejextensions.org/ which is named JSitemap Professional. If we are talking about the same one, maybe he removed it since last week when I checked, but it was there for sure at that time or I would not have written here.

I attached the copy I have, it was downloaded from his site on Feb. 24 2017 so it was current to that point and it is the one I have installed and using.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #71989 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Sitemap for FlexiContent?
Hello

in any case in a few days we will be updating the OSMap plugin
which originates from XMAP plugin, which was quite a complete plugin that handled almost all / most of our views and menu items appropriately

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The following user(s) said Thank You: lipatovroman

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #71998 by lipatovroman

gardenho wrote: I checked a few days ago on his site before I wrote on this post and it was there then. Are we talking about the same JSitemap? I am talking about the extension available at storejextensions.org/ which is named JSitemap Professional. If we are talking about the same one, maybe he removed it since last week when I checked, but it was there for sure at that time or I would not have written here.

I attached the copy I have, it was downloaded from his site on Feb. 24 2017 so it was current to that point and it is the one I have installed and using.

Yes, we talking about JSitemap.
May be it some old plugin. Any way - it's not instalable.

P.S. Yes, I found how to install it. This plugin generates only links on items. It don't generates links to Categories and Tags.
So, it useless...
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by lipatovroman.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #72863 by alog
Replied by alog on topic Sitemap for FlexiContent?
Hello,

finally did you update OSMap plugin ? does it work fine for OSmap?
where can i download it ?

thank you.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #72864 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Sitemap for FlexiContent?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #72866 by alog
Replied by alog on topic Sitemap for FlexiContent?
thank you for quick relpy. so i can use osmap with this new Flexicontent OSMap plugin in this core install package. does it work properly ? does anybody tried it before?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline