relation field - showing items for which visitor has no access

More
1 week 6 days ago - 1 week 6 days ago #85201 by smilecollector
Hello
For your information, all the links below lead to a test version, on which I haven't uploaded the photos.

sandbox.smilecollector.photos/index.php?...2&lang=fr&Itemid=915

On this first link, you can see the first names of the dancers, including Clara 1 (this is an example because all the dancers are created in the same way). 

My concern is that Clara 1 is not public access level; 

sandbox.smilecollector.photos/index.php?...fr&filter=clara&cc=p

In this category view (content list), Clara 1 doesn't appear.  So I don't think it's a problem in my user settings.in addition, when I click on Clara 1's name in the article, I have to introduce my credits... 

I'm not sure if that's the best way to show this information.  My visitors find too it strange that when they click on the name, they don't end up on Clara 1's page... like for any other one.... 

So there are two solutions:
- Either Clara 1's name only appears when the visitor is logged in with the correct access
- Or Clara 1's name is not clickable... 

Or there is a third one...

A not so stupid idea that came to me while I was writing: is it possible to apply a class to each relationship link?
for example using the name of the field (or its number) and the required access, for example class= "field293 access7"...  (by using number, we can change easily name)

By adding the class, we could do a bit of what we want with the display, knowing that, for example, certain UP actions allow us to apply a CSS depending on the category or user...  and so select easily to hide it, show it in italic or an other color, unable click....Honestly speaking, this class is maybe the best way, but this is maybe more difficult to put in place...

At this time, I remove all people not public but this is not what is expecting - BUT if I want to show everything, I'm oblige to duplicate all the 51 relation fields and the reverse relation in regard

Many thanks in advance to have a look on this...
Kind regards
Last edit: 1 week 6 days ago by smilecollector.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.507 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline