Edit Content from Site Frontend

More
14 years 5 months ago #807 by startpoint
Hello FlexiContent Team!
Congratulations for the wonderful components designed by you. Wonderful coincidence that I found it. With my little knowledge I solve many problems associated with construction sites.
I hope that soon time to develop the best component for Joomla.
Experience with the component and written comments and explanations in the forum I could not figure out how to edit a page from Site frontend. after the entry of a username and password, no key Edit. Is there such a possibility and if so how to activate? Thanks in advance for your help.
Cheers!

Notebooks, computers and software in Varna - startpointbg.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #820 by vistamedia
Hi, thanks for you comment ;-)
At the moment, there's NO FRONTEND EDITING feature. It will come soon but as it involves security aspects, I don't want to build that in a rush. ;-)
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 5 months ago #829 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic Edit Content from Site Frontend

At the moment, there's NO FRONTEND EDITING feature. It will come soon but as it involves security aspects, I don't want to build that in a rush.

Hi.. vistamedia..
Would you mind giving us just little info/idea or outlines about the upcoming "Front-End" features..
Please..
Thank you

More
14 years 4 months ago #1211 by lexxy2000
Well back to the drawing board for me. The whole point Of CCk's are frontend submission unfortunate i got my hopes up just to find out its not possible. Well back to searching the web for me. Why is CCK for joomla such a hard find. :|

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline