[mootools upgrade] Minigallery JS error backgroundslider.js

More
11 years 11 months ago #25159 by arnaud.blain
hello,

I installed com_flexicontent_v1.5.6_RC5_r1302 but there's a bug with minigallery :

this.options.onClick is undefined on Line 52

This error already exists in v1290

Moreover there's an error with joomfish even if i disabled all languages options (see attached file) :

getlanguageslist(): ERROR no joomfish installed

I'm using Joomla 1.5.25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #25166 by ggppdk
You seem to have a mootools jquery conflict on your site. Check the loading of mootools/jquery.

About joomfish warning, it has been reported to another post, it should not be printed and will suppress it.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 11 months ago #25214 by ggppdk
Posting the full html source code is not so helpful, posting a URL will help to take a quick look at it, to see if it is an FC bug

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
More
11 years 11 months ago #25260 by ggppdk
I see that the minigallery code is loaded without you having added a minigallery field.

Check in global configuration the parameter:

Performance Options

If you have:
Always (not recommended)
or
Only in item view

then the js code of minigallery is loaded because the field is created ... regardless if it is used

More
11 years 11 months ago #25274 by arnaud.blain
I had in Performance options "Only when needed" and changed for "Only in item view" bt it's the same

I gave you my website access in PM

thanks

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline