[mootools upgrade] Minigallery JS error backgroundslider.js

More
11 years 11 months ago #25496 by ggppdk
I think you had a timeout during installing FLEXIcontent

In which page you get error ?:
getlanguageslist(): ERROR no joomfish installed

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #25525 by arnaud.blain
yes I had a timeout through normal installation. I had to reinstall it from tmp directory

the error happened on that item : www.lebellegardien.com/restaurant/tram-bar

I gave it to you the login and password in that PM message : Re: [Solved] Textarea field cannot save HTML in frontend
with login : Tram-Bar

you can make a try on that item to see RSform problem, joomfish error and pictures not saved

best regards

More
11 years 10 months ago #25526 by ggppdk
-- You try to display a minigallery field, the minigallery field uses mootools JS library,

but mootools library gets broken because one of your site add-ons load jquery JS library after mootools.

Jquery must be loaded before mootools and make a special compatibility call

You can install some joomla plugin that manages loading of jquery properly:

extensions.joomla.org/search?q=s ... y&q=jquery

-- About joomfish warning message, you still have to tell me in which page the warning message appears

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 10 months ago #25557 by arnaud.blain
hello ggpdk,

so I tried jQuery Includer placing System - Mootools Upgrade AFTER plg_system_jquery and it's the same. It's strange because I tried also JB library and they say to place mootools BEFORE JQUERY. Anyway I tried before and after and it's the same.

But if I disable Mootools Upgrade it works for my FC item and minigallery ( www.lebellegardien.com/restaurant/tram-bar ) but then I've got at least one component that doesn't work : www.lebellegardien.com/annuaire

So please what can I do to let mootools upgrade activated and having minigallery that works ????? Must I delete some code on minigallery in order it works ?

the joomfish problem was with that item www.lebellegardien.com/restaurant/tram-bar that I gave you the user access by PM last time

More
11 years 10 months ago #25559 by ggppdk
-- mmm, minigallery field for J2.5 version uses/requires the next version of mootools (v1.2+),

-- we could add some code to detect the version of mootools loaded and use either gallery js file for mootools v1.1 or for mootools v1.2+, maybe it is not too much more work

-- but the field parameters are a little different for the 2 versions

we already have an enhancement issue for this in the bug tracker:

code.google.com/p/flexicontent/i ... ail?id=206

i ll see if it easy to do now, but no guarantee if i will do it, remind me in a couple of days and i ll tell you if i added it.

Regards

More
11 years 10 months ago #25568 by arnaud.blain
thank you I see that problem is already known.

let me know when you did it

best regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.600 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline