[Solved] FlexiContent with gallery extension

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #48777 by webfooted
Hi there

I'm continuing to work on upgrading an old Joomla 1.5/FlexiContent site to Joomla 3.3.

The old site used an image gallery extension called Ignite Gallery ( www.ignitegallery.com ) and it integrated with no problem at all.

Now I'm experiencing a problem running it on the new site. The follwoing is a fresh demo with only the following installed:
- Joomla 3.3.3
- FLEXIcontent CCK v2.1.3 r1857 for J2.5/J3.x
- Ignite Gallery 3.6.5

The gallery inserted on the home page works absolutely fine: www.quickfooted.co.uk/joomla3
But exactly the same gallery inserted on the About page just shows the gallery code: www.quickfooted.co.uk/joomla3/index.php/about

Can you help me work out if there any reason why this wouldn't be working with flexicontent?

Thanks for your help!
Cheers, Emily
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by webfooted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #48778 by Rooney
Hi, you have to enable trigger content plugins.
www.flexicontent.org/documentati ... ?view=item
Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

More
9 years 9 months ago #48787 by ggppdk
Hello

or

it can be that the plugin does not like something in the plugin TEXT inside the second article

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
9 years 9 months ago #48796 by webfooted
Oh how embarrassing, yes it was triggering the content plugins that I needed to do.

Sorry to trouble you with such a basic question. In my defence my previous site had normal Joomla articles and FlexiContent items separated out, but this time round FlexiContent has taken over everything. I just need to get my head round that a bit more I think!

Thanks for such prompt help.
Cheers, Emily

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline