Default date field value

More
9 years 1 week ago #53865 by jrodgar
Replied by jrodgar on topic Default date field value
Great!

Unless otherwise indicated:
Joomla 3.8.1
Flexicontent 3.2.1.7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #56483 by AlainR
Replied by AlainR on topic Default date field value
<<<<< english version below <<<<<
Bonjour.
Suite à la mise à jour vers la version 3.0.4 (depuis la version 2.2.1-rc), la valeur par défaut d'un champ Date ne s'affiche plus.
Il faut que ce champ figure dans la base de données (table #_flexicontent_fields_item_relations) - avec une valeur d'au minimum 2 lettres (car ma valeur par défaut est un texte) - pour que la valeur par défaut s'affiche.
Comment puis-je remédier à ce problème ?

Pour contextualiser un peu. il s'agit d'une date de délai et le texte par défaut est "au plus tôt" et doit s'afficher lorsqu'à la saisie le champ Date est laissé vide.
Cela fonctionnait dans la précédente version, mais pas dans celle-ci.

Merci d'avance pour aide.
Cordialement.

<<<<< English Version <<<<<

Hello.
Following the update to version 3.0.4 (since 2.2.1-rc release), the default value of a date field is not displayed any more.
It is necessary that this field is in the database (table #_flexicontent_fields_item_relations) - with a value at least 2 letters (as my default is text) - for the default value is displayed.
How can I solve this problem?

To contextualize a bit : there is a period of time and the default text is "au plus tôt" and should appear when, entering the Date field is left blank.
This worked in the previous version, but not in this one.

Thank you in advance for help.
Regards.

More
8 years 8 months ago #56493 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Default date field value
Hello

any entered date
and the default date value,

is checked for being valid before display
it will not display if not valid,

-- can you repeat, what are the settings that you have configured into the field,
for the parameter-s that are related to the default date field ?

and how are you displaying the field and where, are you speaking of category / item view,
or trying to access raw value in a custom template ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #56506 by AlainR
Hello!
Merci pour la réponse!

ggppdk wrote: can you repeat, what are the settings that you have configured into the field,
for the parameter-s that are related to the default date field ?

Show no value message -> Yes
No value message -> "au plus tôt"

ggppdk wrote: and how are you displaying the field and where, are you speaking of category / item view,
or trying to access raw value in a custom template ?

L'affichage est une page unique avec tous les items sous formes de tableau et les items s'affichent dans une popup JCE.
Voici le lien : www.reiso.org/offresemploi/

Je ne sais pas ce que signifie "raw value in a custom template". J'ai seulement trouvé la mention "Show Labels Row" (->Use Global (Yes)) dans le CATEGORY Layout
Merci d'avance pour l'aide!
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by AlainR.

More
8 years 8 months ago #56508 by AlainR
Si je n'ai aucune indication dans le champ "Delai", rien ne s'affiche (vide dans la vue catégorie et champ masqué dans la vue item).
Si j'indique un . ou une seule lettre, la date du jour s'affiche. Si je mets un nombre, "01.01.1970" s'affiche et si j'indique 2 lettres ou plus (n'importe lesquelles), le texte par défaut s'affiche.
Merci d'avance!

ENGLISH :

If I have no indication in the "Delai" field, nothing is displayed (blank in the category and view hidden field in the item view).
If I indicates. or a single letter, the current date appears. If I put a number "01.01.1970" is displayed and if I point 2 or more letters (no matter where), the default text is displayed.
Thanks in advance!

More
8 years 8 months ago #56758 by AlainR
Bonjour.
Dans la version 3.0.7, le texte par défaut n'apparaît toujours pas sur le site. Que puis-je faire? où devrais-je chercher dans le code?
Merci d'avance pour l'aide.
Cdt.

ENGLISH :

Hello.
In version 3.0.7, the default text still does not appear on the site. What can I do? where should I look in the code?
Thank you in advance for help.
Best regards.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline