[SOLVED] Basic indexation not working and problem with filter on created_by

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #56038 by bendeb
Hello,

Since I updated to 3.0.2, the basic indexation is not working (I don't remember if it worked on 3.0 RC)
The advanced indexation works but not basic index, and FC say me that I have to run basic index to correct 10 fields, but I can't, the processus is freezing on this window, and the progression bar stay to 0%.

Secondly, I set "created_by" field to be filtering (I rename it "Pseudo" too). I apply this filter on my category where I have items of at least 20 differents authors.
But in the filter Pseudo (the created_by filter), only few of them are displayed, and many of them are displayed with my username (Szass), as you'll see on these pictures :

The filter :

You'll see that szass is displayed instead of real username author.

The createdby columns with correct username :

I don't know if this filter problem is caused by the non basic indexation, but it's very annoying and it's the first time I encountered this bug since I use FC.

I have to say that I have disabled and cleared joomla and flexicontent cache, and do Ctrl+F5 in my browser, but the problem persist.

Thank in advance for your help. :)

Bye.

Flexicontent 4.1.0b1
Joomla 3.9.18
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #56039 by ggppdk
Hello

you may send me a PM with super admin login to review this

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
8 years 9 months ago #56043 by bendeb
I send you a PM :)
Thank.

Flexicontent 4.1.0b1
Joomla 3.9.18

More
8 years 8 months ago #56053 by ggppdk
Hello

during indexing memory was exhausted (i turned ON the Joomla error reporting parameter and the error appeared)

you have 250 fields per item,
- because of a "reference" there was some uneeded data being save into Joomla DB session

with fix memory needed during backend indexing should be 16MB instead of 512MB+ that were needed in your website
4800 items, 250 fields per item for the BASIC text search index

please see PM i have sent you
please see my PM for testing

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #56055 by bendeb
Thank you ggppdk,

Basic index works now. :cheer:
But not the created_by filter. I thought it was due to basic index not running, but apparently not. :dry:

I replied to your PM.

Thank for your help. ;)

Flexicontent 4.1.0b1
Joomla 3.9.18
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by bendeb.

More
8 years 8 months ago #56056 by bendeb
OK, I have understand the created_by filter bad behavior.
I'll open a new topic in troobleshooting because this problem isn't related to basic indexation. :)

Flexicontent 4.1.0b1
Joomla 3.9.18

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline