[BUG of MySQL version] Error table *_flexicontent_advsearch_index_field_* does not exist

More
8 years 6 months ago #57798 by davidote
Hello,

My VPS provider has answered me:
Code:
Dear Customer, Please note that MySQL version can not be upgraded because it is the current stable version installed in our managed servers. We also want to tell you that the directives on logs, does not increase the speed and / or application performance. Regarding max_allowed_packet, you asked us 8M and 16M is currently configured. Sincerely,

I have other websites with the same version of Joomla and Flexicontent in the same VPS that not fail.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #57800 by ggppdk
Hello

here is something to try:

1. copy the database (you or your provider)
into a new database e.g. "somename_db"

then edit configuration.php of Joomla and try to use it

2. Move this site to a different web-host
(i have copied the website via akeeaba backup locally and it works)

3. Not related to your issue but this version adds checks for max_allowed_packet:, and faster re-indexing:
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/releases

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
8 years 6 months ago #57821 by davidote
I've move this site to a different web-host and it works perfect.

It will be a matter that I win the lottery by the failure of MySQL and other web fails.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline