I have flexicontent category and directory menu items for items with images, however, there is thumbnail trouble

More
8 years 5 months ago #58314 by inesrosas
My site is visible at www.atleticastore.com . The thumbnails are broken here www.atleticastore.com/services/search1 (this is a flexi->category menu item) but not here www.atleticastore.com/services/search1/i...dro-mercado-martinez (the item detail). Everything was working perfect on my local machine. The images are broken ever since I uploaded my site to the host. I have been reading many posts and they point to either a setting in phpThumb.config.php which I have tweaked a lot and still no solution, or a conflict between phpthumb and apache v2 which is the one my host uses and whose settings they cannot change. How can I fix this? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #58325 by ggppdk
Hello

please try with:

FLEXIcontent v3.0.9-2015_11_10a (v3.0.9-rc2)

github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/releases

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
8 years 5 months ago #58330 by inesrosas
I checked the dashboard and I have 3.0.9-rc2 installed which I installed yesterday. Is that not the same version you are suggesting? If so, the update did not help...

More
8 years 5 months ago #58345 by ggppdk
Hello

i see that you have changed configuration of the view,

and you display the small thumb of the image field, without using phpThumb ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
8 years 5 months ago #58351 by inesrosas
Hi! Yes! Yesterday, after banging my head against this for 3 long hard days, I decided to be smart and look for an alternate route. I ended up changing the template used by the category view for the article item type which is what I am using. It used to be blog, I changed it to a customized presentation view and the thumbnails now work... I have no explanation for this, You wouldn't think that simply changing the template would do it, but, it did. The code works in mysterious ways... Thanks for your help and I hope this entry is helpful for someone else.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline