Bug in Fleximport or Flexicontent ? , file field: PHP Fatal error: Class 'FlexicontentController' not found

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #59040 by fgossart
Using latest FC today. When importing with Fleximport I get an error
Here s my apache log
Could you confirm if problem is inside flexicontent controller or not ?

[pid 22604] [client 195.146.240.252:27867] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP 17. require_once() /home/paysdeflandre/public_html/plugins/flexicontent_fields/file/file.php:752
[Wed Dec 16 13:25:57.776044 2015] [fcgid:warn] [pid 22713] [client 195.146.240.252:27881] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Class 'FlexicontentController' not found in /home/paysdeflandre/public_html/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/filemanager.php on line 31, referer: www.paysdeflandre.fr/administrator/index...eximport&view=import
[Wed Dec 16 13:25:57.776099 2015] [fcgid:warn] [pid 22713] [client 195.146.240.252:27881] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Stack trace:, referer: www.paysdeflandre.fr/administrator/index...eximport&view=import
[Wed Dec 16 13:25:57.776108 2015] [fcgid:warn] [p
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #59044 by ggppdk
Hello

a needed file has not been loaded:

please test with this build of v3.0.9rc7:
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/releases

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
8 years 4 months ago #59050 by fgossart
update rc7
but still
PHP Fatal error: Class 'FlexicontentController' not found in /home/paysdeflandre/public_html/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/filemanager.php on line 31,

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #59054 by ggppdk
Hello

ok, i see current component is not FLEXIcontent, so this line:
Code:
jimport('joomla.application.component.controller');
which is inside administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/filemanager.php
will not include the needed controller file

- Try this fix, edit fie:
administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/filemanager.php
and after line 21:
jimport('joomla.application.component.controller');

add:
Code:
require_once(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR.DS.'components'.DS.'com_flexicontent'.DS.'controller.php');

and retry

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by ggppdk.

More
8 years 4 months ago #59077 by fgossart
It works now :)

Will you fix it in a next release ?

As I have already wrote in previous post, I put a small improvement in FC for filtering date (category view) with some date fields and putting filters like
d , d+ 15 (or m ...). because if was impossible to put filter relating to current day or current month...;

This improvement is fully compatible with the whole component, so it's shame not to put it into next release. For me it's very complicated because each time I upgrade FC to my 11 web sites, I have to patch 2 files per web site.

I can give you in private msg the details to add if you want.

More
8 years 4 months ago #59084 by ggppdk
Hello

about filtering improvements for date field

you may open a new issue here:
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck

will discuss it there more

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline