#__flexicontent_layouts_conf

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #62309 by Woodzy42
I think I broke something in #__flexicontent_layouts_conf
Error message is
1146 - Table 'loremipsum12.#__flexicontent_layouts_conf' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT template as folder, cfgname, attribs, layout as type FROM #__flexicontent_layouts_conf

I was editing the fields by dragging and dropping items. I'm not sure which one but it was under blog core fields and as soon as the item dropped into the render only area, the admin panel 404'd.
I have looked in php at the referenced item and found three rows a blog category, blog items and a default; upon comparing that table to another of my sites running under the same Joomla 3 and most recent flexicontent v3.0.14-rc2a, (I have not modified said fields on the other site) I found that the other site only had two rows under #__flexicontent_layouts_conf.
What I did
I exported out the default row, deleted it and then replaced the other two blog category & items rows with the valid data from the working site but the error persists.
I'm really hoping for a fix as I don't have a recent backup :sick:

Thanks!
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Woodzy42.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #62310 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic #__flexicontent_layouts_conf
Hello

there is no code inside FLEXIcontent to delete this table,

default storage engine for it is "MyIsam", so the table is probably just "crashed" / corrupt

- open your DB in phpmyadmin and click to repair it !

if the table does not exist, (it was deleted somehow), then you can recreate with:

- replace #__ with you DB prefix e.g. rffp_
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `#__flexicontent_layouts_conf` ( `template` varchar(50) NOT NULL default '', `cfgname` varchar(50) NOT NULL default '', `layout` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '', `attribs` TEXT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NULL DEFAULT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`template`,`cfgname`,`layout`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_general_ci`;

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodzy42

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #62323 by Woodzy42
So, I've been able to resolve the missing and or corrupted SQL tables/etc. The issue was that the suborder value was gone in # _flexicontent_fields_item_relations`.
So the error messages when clicking articles is resolved. :woohoo:

My issue now is with being able to login to Joomla admin (it just refreshes) and the missing sub-menu items,
I don't know enough about Joomla to know if or how both of these issues are related but, I do know that all of this began with what I described in my previous message.
I've experienced admin login issues before and was able to resolve them via Google searches and so far none of the fixes I can find are resolving the login issue. My hope is that by fixing the submenu issue, either the login issue will also be resolved or at least become resolvable.
Can you tell me what flexicontent tables<?> are needed for sub menus in php and what else I should check to resolve this issue?

Thanks again!
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Woodzy42.

More
7 years 10 months ago #62330 by ggppdk
Hello

it sounds like more joomla tables were damaged,
not just FLEXIcontent tables

you will need to repair more tables ?

FLEXIcontent does not have plugin to prevent login, only in frontend it will set an cookie on login / logout
- you should -search- into Joomla forums for similar behaviour

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #68714 by Laldoma
hi, i have a similar problem, today i installed Flexicontent and after that i get this error :

1146 Table 'i1386113_jos1.#__flexicontent_cats_item_relations' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT c.id, c.parent_id, c.published, c.access, c.title, c.level, c.lft, c.rgt, c.language, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(c.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', c.id, c.alias) ELSE c.id END AS slug, COUNT(rel.itemid) AS numitems FROM #__categories as c LEFT JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON c.id=rel.catid LEFT JOIN #__content AS i ON rel.itemid=i.id AND i.state IN (1,-5) AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= UTC_TIMESTAMP() ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= UTC_TIMESTAMP() ) WHERE c.extension='com_content' AND c.lft > '0' AND c.rgt < '37' GROUP BY c.id ORDER BY c.parent_id, c.lft

i look in PHPmyadmin and the table "jos_flexicontent_cats_item_relations" does NOT exist, so i used the same code ggppdk give in his first response in this thread to create it, in fact iwas created, but i asume, the properties and relations in the table are not the same i need, because this doesnt work and the error just changed from 1146 to 1054.

rigth now, my website is down, my backend is down... im just desesperated, because i think this will cost me my job.

please help.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Laldoma. Reason: mention a forum menber to clarify my point

More
6 years 8 months ago #68715 by ggppdk
Hello,
If this is new install of flexicontent and the installation was incomplete, you can make site work again by renaming a filename

Rename file
plugins/system/flexisystem/flexisystem.php

To
flexisystem.bak

If this is an upgrade of flexicontent then you can send me a PM with super admin access and also better with cpanel or at least FTP access

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline