[SOLVED] Issue with select multiple /select2 js

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #64233 by Ce-tlse-0
Since 3.1.0-rc2, I have a problem with select multiple fields in frontend (field categories and field Select Multiple): Can not select multiple check boxes. I can work around the problem by turning off select2 library from the Control Panel but this solution does not suit me.
No progress with the latest versions downloaded from github.

Errors reported in the js console
ReferenceError: Class is not defined -> components/com_flexicontent/assets/js/itemscreen.js
TypeError: vals.each is not a function -> components/com_flexicontent/assets/js/flexi-lib.js:1364

Can you confirm to me that the problem is FLEXIcontent and if and when I can expect a correction...
Thank you in advance.

Message original en français
Depuis la version 3.1.0-rc2, j'ai un problème avec les champs de sélection multiple en frontend (champs categories et champs de type Select Multiple) : impossible de cocher plusieurs checkbox et donc de sélectionner plusieurs éléments de la liste. Je retrouve cette possibilité en désactivant la librairie select2 depuis le panneau de configuration mais cette solution ne me convient pas.
Pas de progrès avec les dernières version téléchargées depuis github.

Les erreurs signalées dans la console js
ReferenceError: Class is not defined -> components/com_flexicontent/assets/js/itemscreen.js
TypeError: vals.each is not a function -> components/com_flexicontent/assets/js/flexi-lib.js:1364

Pouvez-vous me confirmer que le problème vient de flexicontent et si et quand je peux espérer un correction....
Merci d'avance.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #64239 by ggppdk
Hello

i cannot confirm this, it is not a general issue with FC,

- it must in combination with other Javascript that your website is loading, that is causing a conflict or it causes a javascript error during page loading that stops initial FLEXIcontent JS from executing

so it is difficult / impossible to "fix" without visiting your website

- you may send a PM with super admin access and i will look at this,
to see if something can be done on our side,
as we would like to address incompatibilities, if FLEXIcontent side is to be blamed for it

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
7 years 6 months ago #64263 by ggppdk
Hello

it works in backend
in frontend, the issue is that your pages do not load mootools, we have replaced 95% of the mootools code but some still remains,

mootools does not load and JS stop executing during loading because of JS error
do you know why mootools are not loaded ?

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
7 years 6 months ago #64264 by ggppdk
Hello

you have a system plugin:

System - Mootools Enabler/Disabler

i have added "com_flexicontent" to the components that mootools must be allowed if a call is made to load it
(they are loaded in item form only and not in other views)

thus now selection works

- also if you display FLEXIcontent modules do not need mootools, so if you display FLEXIcontent modules in non-FLEXIcontent view there should not be a problem

More
7 years 6 months ago #64268 by Ce-tlse-0
Hello,
Thank you for your response. I disabled and uninstalled a lot of things to test before asking but I did not think about Mootools ... it seems so obvious now that you say... thank you again !

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.558 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline